Arteflame Euro40 Low Base
All the advantages of the Euro40, supported by a shorter base, giving you a cooking height of 24".
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame 40" grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Euro 40" grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The base is also crafted of 5 pieces of 3/8" CORTEN steel and easily pieces together with no tools needed. The Arteflame is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Delivery & Returns
FREE UK Delivery Your order will be processed and delivered without undue delay, no later than 7 days after your order has been placed. Please allow for up to 3 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order.
Returns Any item can be returned within 14 days of purchase in-line with our returns policy. New, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original unopened packaging are eligible for a refund less delivery costs. . We can not accept any returns that have been used. When a returned item is not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts, only partial refunds can be granted. We retain the right to charge a 20% refinishing fee on any returned item.
Cntemporary look, outstanding functionality
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time.
- Designed in the USA. Made in Europe. Imported to the UK for you.
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 24" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 138KG.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.
A simple but elegant design that will last a lifetime.
A great cooking area with different heat zones. After cooking itâ€™s a great fire pit to sit round with guests.
Definitely the only grill Iâ€™ll ever need.Erik Shields-Kilcreggan, Scotland.